- Rebecca Terhune is an M.T.S. student and is joyfully married to Jason Terhune, an M.Div student. She is the mother to three gregarious boys and is a former teacher of Latin and informal logic. She seeks to assist the church in becoming more deeply reflective about the things it takes in from the contemporary world, helping Christians to realize they are more than their work, are better together and are responsible for the health of our community. Rebecca is grateful to be studying at Nashotah House, where we can go and see that happening, be encouraged by it, learn from it, and be revitalized by it.
- Puzzling Presence
- Annual Walsingham Festival –Nashotah House Choral Scholars Sing Evensong at Grace Episcopal Church, Sheboygan
- Speaking the Truth in Love
- The Impact of Story from a Visit to Diocesan Convention
- A Visit from Old Friends – the Living Church Foundation’s Annual Meeting at Nashotah House