- I graduated from Colorado College in December of 2006 with a degree in the Classics. I married the beautiful Sarah Switzer (now Sarah Kidd) on New Year's Eve 2007. I spent a year as the Physics Paraprof at CC and a Tutor. Then we renounced the world and went on pilgrimage in India and Pakistan. After returning to the States, I enrolled in seminary at Nashotah House, where I have completed two years of formation for life and ministry in an insane world. While holding lightly to our plans, we are anticipating that the next stage on our journey will be more schooling. I'm looking toward the study of Patristics and/or Liturgics. I have some concerns about being abducted into the academic stratosphere, but hope that these may be mitigated by consciously maintaining our connection to the life, worship and ministry of the Church.
- Puzzling Presence
- Annual Walsingham Festival –Nashotah House Choral Scholars Sing Evensong at Grace Episcopal Church, Sheboygan
- Speaking the Truth in Love
- The Impact of Story from a Visit to Diocesan Convention
- A Visit from Old Friends – the Living Church Foundation’s Annual Meeting at Nashotah House