- Located in Nashotah, Wisconsin, Nashotah House Theological Seminary is the oldest institute of higher education in the state of Wisconsin. Founded in 1842 by a Missionary Bishop of the Episcopal Church, Nashotah House belongs to the Anglican tradition of worship, theology and spirituality. That is, Nashotah House traces her roots to the Church of England and locates herself within the worldwide Anglican Communion. Comprehending the fundamental disciplines of Holy Scripture, Theology, Church History, Spirituality and Pastoral Ministry, the curriculum at Nashotah House not only roots our students in the ancient wisdom of the Church, it prepares and empowers them to communicate the Gospel to the world today.
- Annual Walsingham Festival –Nashotah House Choral Scholars Sing Evensong at Grace Episcopal Church, Sheboygan
- Speaking the Truth in Love
- The Impact of Story from a Visit to Diocesan Convention
- A Visit from Old Friends – the Living Church Foundation’s Annual Meeting at Nashotah House
- Jesus’ Love is Old Testament Love