- I am an MDiv completion student here at Nashotah House in my last year of seminary. I am a Candidate for Holy Orders in the Episcopal Church in the Diocese of Central Florida. I'm wife to Daniel and mom to Aidan and Declan. I am a proud Member of the Gator Nation-BA in History '03. When I am not studying and spending time with my family, I enjoy reading historical fiction and cheering on my favorite sports teams. We look forward to where God will lead our family after graduation!
- Annual Walsingham Festival –Nashotah House Choral Scholars Sing Evensong at Grace Episcopal Church, Sheboygan
- Speaking the Truth in Love
- The Impact of Story from a Visit to Diocesan Convention
- A Visit from Old Friends – the Living Church Foundation’s Annual Meeting at Nashotah House
- Jesus’ Love is Old Testament Love